Joyce Beymer is a New York Licensed Real Estate Broker, Certified Buyer Representative & EcoBroker Serving Ulster & Dutchess County, NY
With over 30 years in real estate, my strength as a broker lies in my ability to advise and guide buyers and sellers through every detail of each real estate transaction honestly, ethically, and with enormous passion.
My background as broker/owner of Joyce Beymer Real Estate, as a mortgage banker and as a professional MFA designer and illustrator broadens my spectrum of client services. When selling a house, I can guide you in pricing, market for the best exposure, and stage it for maximum charm, impact and value. For buyers, I help secure mortgages and find the house that meets individual needs at the best price and terms.
I work closely with structural and building inspectors, contractors, and all support services and frequently liaison with the Town Board, Planning Board, Zoning Board and Civic Design Committee.
- Licensed Broker, serving Woodstock and Ulster, Dutchess, Columbia & Green County
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of the Ulster County Board of Realtors
- Member of Ulster, Dutchess, Columbia & Green County MLS
- Member of Women’s Council of Realtors, Dutchess Chapter
- Member Chamber of Commerce Woodstock, Rhinebeck, and Ulster County
- Board Member of The Gallery@Rhinebeck
- Certified EcoBroker
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Experienced Mortgage Loan Officer, ’90-’91 PNC Mortgage and Banking
- Master’s Fine Arts. Painter and Illustrator, NYC
- Founding Board member, Woodstock Farm Festival
- Former board member/treasurer, Rhinebeck Farm Market
- Past President, Woodstock Chamber of Commerce and Art
- Chair, Woodstock Land Conservancy Vernal Fling Fundraiser